Terms of Service
Guzzle Ayup! is a service edited by Lemonchik. By using this service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Lemonchik reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of service without notice. Any change will be communicated via email to the address given during the signup process. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://ayup.us/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the temporary or definitive termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address during the signup process.
- When you enter your payment information for the first time or update it, you must ensure the following information is correct: full name, corporate name of your company if you are using this service within its structure, and, if this company is domiciled inside the European Union, its intra-community VAT number.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login information. Lemonchik cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from an unauthorized use of your account.
- You declare being entitled to use the RSS or ATOM feeds you are subscribing to.
- Current prices are available at any time at: http://ayup.us/pricing
- These prices are set in US dollars (USD). However, customers domiciled within the European Union are billed in euros. Prices in euros are automatically calculated on the basis of the exchange rate of the day for each new invoice. An estimate of these prices in euros are available at: http://ayup.us/pricing
- Lemonchik reserves the right to update and change these fees at any time. In this instance, you will be notified at least a month before they become effective.
- In the beginning of every month, the system counts the number of notifications sent to you during the previous month. An invoice is prepared on the basis of this information. Any notification sent is due and no refund can be demanded.
- You agree that Lemonchik shall be permitted to charge your credit card on a monthly basis of an amount corresponding to your use. If this amount does not exceed USD 5, it is automatically transferred to the following month’s invoice.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by taxing authorities. If you are European Union resident and liable for VAT or if you use this service through a French company, the VAT rate in force applies.
- If, for a reason or another, the payment of your invoice should be refused by your bank, the payment will be presented again on several occasions within 15 days. Beyond this period, your account will temporarily be inactivated. It will be reactivated as soon as your payment information is updated with a valid credit card number.
- You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on this link: http://ayup.us/account
- All of your content will be immediately deleted upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Lemonchik reserves the right to cancel or suspend the access to any account for any reason and at any time.
- This service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- Any fraudulent use, including –but not limited to – uploading, posting, hosting, or transmitting unsolicited email or “spam” messages, worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate and definitive account termination, without notice.
- Any significantly exceeding bandwidth usage - as determined by Lemonchik – may result in temporary disabling your account until you find a way to reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- You agree that Lemonchik may use technologies and infrastructures developed by a third party.
- Lemonchik does not warrant that the service (i) will meet your specific requirements, (ii) will be error-free, (iii) will be totally uninterrupted and without incidents, and (iv) will be unfailingly secure.
- Lemonchik shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages resulting from the use or the inability to use the service.
- Any claim or cause of action arising out of exercising or enforcing these Terms of Service will be submitted exclusively to Paris courts, your use of the Service being governed under French law.